BENIFITS OF CANNABIS: main points:
BENEFITS OF DELTA-8: main points:
delta 8 helps with...
*nausea and vomiting
License holder protection: main points:
- No school or landlord may refuse to enroll or lease to a person solely for his or her status as a licensed medical marijuana patient, unless ....
- Unless a failure to do so would cause an employer the potential to lose a monetary or licensing-related benefit under federal law or regulations, an employer may not discriminate against a person in hiring, termination or imposing any term or condition of employment or otherwise penalize a person based upon the status of the person as a licensed medical marijuana patient.
- Employers may take action against a licensed medical marijuana patient if the licensed medical marijuana patient uses or possesses marijuana while in his or her place of employment or during the hours of employment. Employers may not take action against the licensed medical marijuana patient solely based upon the status of an employee as a licensed medical marijuana patient or the results of a drug test showing positive for marijuana or its components.
- For the purposes of medical care, including organ transplants, the authorized use of marijuana by a licensed medical marijuana patient shall be considered the equivalent of the use of any other medication under the direction of a physician and does not constitute the use of an illicit substance or otherwise disqualify a registered qualifying patient from medical care.
- No licensed medical marijuana patient may be denied custody of or visitation or parenting time with a minor child, and there is no presumption of neglect or child endangerment for conduct allowed under this law, unless the behavior of the person creates an unreasonable danger to the safety of the minor child.
- No licensed medical marijuana patient may unduly be withheld from holding a state-issued license by virtue of their being a licensed medical marijuana patient including, but not limited to, a concealed carry permit.